I love breakfast. I love chocolate, bananas and french toast. So I made them into this amazingness.
Macros: 368 Calories, Fat - 9g, Carbohydrate - 47, Protein - 28g
- Thin bun or Arnold bun. I use the Bakerstone brand from Costco at 20g carb per bun.
- 1/2 cup egg white. Equivilant is 4 egg whites.
- Half of a 3/4 cup serving. So 6 tablespoons/62.5g. Whatever you use to measure.
- Half a banana. This recipe is 80g.
- 1/4 tbsp cinnamon
- Stevia. I use a chocolate flavored stevia i get from my health food store.
- 1/2 tbsp of Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil for frying.
- Put the egg whites and cinnamon into a bowl.
- Let the bun halves soak in the egg whites.
- Heat pan on medium and put in oil.
- Cook buns on either side.
- Soak the buns again in the egg and fry again. I like the texture this makes,
- Mix greek yogurt and stevia in a seperate small dish.
- Slice banana onto the cooked buns, top with greek yogurt and chcolate chips
- Enjoy every last bite!
*There will likely be some egg white left over in the bowl. I quickly just scrambled them up in pan and ate them to fill my macros.