I had my first mugcake, was hooked. Chocolate is great, but I needed to make something new. And here I give it to you!
Yeah I'm so cool I rhyme.
Here is what you need:
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk.
- 1/4 egg whites (2 eggs whites).
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- 3/4 scoop strawberry protein powder.
- 21g (3 tbsp) tbsp coconut flour.
- 1/2 cup 0% greek yogurt.
- 40g strawberries. (1/4 cup).
- Stevia. I love the vanilla one, but any works. Its to sweeten the yogurt.
- Mix protein powder, coconut flour and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Add egg whites and almond milk.
- Spray a mug with cooking spray , empty ingredients into the mug and cook in the microwave for a minute and a half.
- In a separate bowl mix yogurt and stevia.
- Take cake out of mug and slice in half horizontally.
- Put half the greek yogurt on the bottom piece and then stack the other one on top.
- Put remainder yogurt on top and then top with sliced strawberries!
This hit the spot for me 100%! Hope you enjoy!
Macros: Calories 296, Fat 4g, Carbohydrates 20g, Protein 44g, Fiber 9g.