Paleo, Keto whatever your eating style that calls for high fats, you NEED this recipe my friends. I'm currently have upped my good fats for medical reasons and let me tell you... I am not suffering much while these around! These are SOOOOO simple and quick to make too.
- Calories: 129
- Fat: 9.9g
- Carb: 9.6g
- Protein: 3g
- Fiber: 1.4g
Recipe (Makes 12 big chocolates)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/3 cup agave (can use honey too)
- Literally just melt the oil and mix everything together.
- I had cute little flower molds so I put them into there, but you can buy chocolate molds if you would like or pour into a dish and cut into squares after.
- Let chill for 20-30 minutes.
- Cut or take out of the molds and enjoy.
TIP* Keep refrigerated so they don't melt on the counter.
Jen The Bitchin' Housewife