I love curry. And not just because I'm studying Ayurveda right now. I have always loved curry. I made this egg salad with removing some yolks to cut down a bit on fat content and keep the protein high. But it's still packed full of flavour. If you'd like, keep the yolks.
What you need:
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp tumeric
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds (optional, not everyone likes fennel)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of mayo or choice. Option here to also use avocado.
- 1 wrap.
- Hard boil the eggs first. Everyone has their own way of doing it. Google if unsure.
- Remove the yolk from 2 of the eggs. (I usually add the yolks to the egg salad I make my family at the same time, since they are strange and like miracle whip instead of mayo and don't like curry.)
- Add everything together inside the wrap.
Jen the Bitchin' Housewife