Carbidty carb carb. Yeaaaaah. It's true I'm a macro counter, but I love making new low carb recipes to save some for eating other delicious foods. Plus this is gluten free and grain free so it works for other "food lifestlyes".
These truffles are so easy and you can add things to make them your own. I used:
- 1 scoop (30g) Allmax All Natural with Stevia Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp. (32g) all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tsbp (5g)chia seeds
- a touch of water for mixing
- Put the peanut butter into a bowl *TIP put the whole jar of butter on the food scale and scoop it out to the weight you need, this way you can lick the spoon ;)
- Mix in your scoop of protein powder. Mix them together as much as you can first. I just used my hand.
- Slowly add a bit of water as you mix to make the powder more of a paste that sticks to the butter.
- Add chia seeds (for crunch and/or health benefits) or whatever you like.
- Pop them in the fridge for a few minutes to harden up a bit and enjoy!
Marcos for all balls together: Calories: 334, Carb: 10g, Fat 16g, Protein 36g, Fiber: 6g