Last week I had my laparoscopy surgery for my Endometriosis and I was smart enough to have a SPUD.ca order delivered the next day so I would have fresh food without having to go to the grocery store. I though it would be important to have healthy and nutritious foods afterwards for healing.
Anyways, for lunch I was just cravings something a bit sweet and tangy and crunchy so I threw together this amazing slaw, that I think get's tastier as leftovers too!
- 1/4 of a red cabbage
- 1/2 an apple
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Cut all the veggies into strip pieces about the same width.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Mix everything and enjoy,
- I find this taste a bit better after its been sitting for a bit too, so you can totally make it ahead of time!
Get $20 off your SPUD.ca order of $50 or more using the code : CREDM-NEIJEA